Do you set goals but somehow never reach them? Are you struggling to build the life you want for yourself? Do you aim for the stars but somehow never get close?
Goal Setting for Success (Personal Development book 1) is based on tried and tested scientific principles that have helped millions of people build the lives they want.
The theory has been condensed and simplified into an easy-to-use series of steps that will show you how to:
– Discover for which life area(s) you want to set goals.
– Understand the requirements of a well structured goal.
– Recognize which goals will work for you and which won’t.
– Take action so that your goals become reality and your life improves exponentially.
– Review your progress and adjust your goals where required.
– Deal with the curve balls life throws you so that they don’t get in the way of achieving your goals.
Taking Consistent Action is Key to Changing your life
Creating meaningful goals for yourself becomes easy once you know how. Actually achieve professional and personal goals irrespective of what they are by following the simple, practical steps outlined.
Do you want your own profitable business that will bring fame and success? Do you desire financial independence and personal freedom? Would you love to improve your relationships and make them more fulfilling?
All of these are within your reach.
Take action now and change your life forever!
Have you read this book or another by this author? Tell us in the comments below!